Friday 18 March 2011

The Wife is Always Prettier than the Bitch

The bitch whom my husband had an affair with is ugly and stupid. I believe that the other women is always ugly and stupid. True to my theory, I read recently that research shows that only 12% of cheating men said their mistress was more physically attractive than their wife. In my case, the bitch is much much younger than I am but her breasts droop like she walks on this particular part of the earth with stronger gravity pull. How did I know? She sent dozens of her naked pictures to my Cheating Husband. And because she's so stupid, I now have all those pictures. What do I do with them? Still thinking.
Anyway, that research tells that men cheat not because of physical beauty but trying to fill up emotion void. In my case, I don't agree with it. Because how do you explain the Cheating Husband running over to me every time he has problems?

No comments: