Tuesday 15 March 2011

Declutter Your Desk, Declutter Your Mind

I believe that one's desk represents one's mind. A cluttered desk means a cluttered mind! I have a friend whose desk is so disorganised and full of stuff that it takes days to locate a document. Seriously, how can a person work with so many things on her desk? If you think your life is so messed up and screwed up, that nothing good ever happens to you, that other people seem so happy and full of life - everybody in this world except you - I have a very simple solution for you. Get rid of all the unnecessary stuff of your desk!!!
My rule of thumb is to have only 5 things on my desk at any one time. Only 5! If you have more, just spend 30 seconds to screen through your desk and get rid of that extra stuff. Deal with it later (but you must put time line to it!).
I can guarantee you a peaceful and productive time at your desk.

No comments: