Wednesday 23 March 2011

Why I Have Many Blogs!

To tell you the truth, this is my 4th blog. I started my first blog in 2005 and have regularly written ever since. It's my personal blog and the stories are mostly about me and my family especially about my daughter. I have quite a few followers there.
My second blog was supposed to be professional blog about my work ie being a consultant. My aim when I started it was to eventually convert the contents into a book. But it only lasted about 3 months. I seriously couldn't afford to spend time churning out professional and academic thoughts. It was so stressful!
My third blog was something I aimed at getting even at the other woman who almost destroyed my marriage. I was still recovering from depression and thought that a place to share experiences and stories with other women with similar experience would be good. That too didn't last long. There's so much I can bitch about the bitch.
This fourth blog is something I believe I will maintain - a place to write stuff about being a woman - the stuff I wouldn't fit in my first blog. A place where I can write without being recognised other than identifying myself as the Red Hot Daisy :)

No comments: