Wednesday 8 October 2014

Sore Throat Lozenge Review - Which Is Better?

I'm having a bad sore throat and I'm coughing like crazy. While at it, let me give you some reviews on two types of lozenges I have been taking - Fisherman's Friend and Eumenthol Jujubes by Hudson's. Which one is better?
 I take the "classic" flavour. You can find lemon flavour too. Not sure of other flavours. It's quite strong to the tongue and throat. Gives you relieve instantly especially when you're having very bad sore throat and cough. The aftertaste of menthol can linger for at least 15 minutes after you finished sucking it. Very soothing and refreshing. 
When others fail, you can rely on Fisherman's Friend! I take the sugar free mint. For obvious reasons! Very strong mint taste. Compared to Hudson's Jujubes, this is like 3-4 notch higher. I only take this if my sore throat and cough get worse. Reason being, taking these lozenges can give me kind of "wind" to my stomach. If you don't wish for any stomach discomfort, avoid this. But gives you instant relieve to bad sore throat and cough. Just a couple of lozenges are enough to last for a few hours.

No comments: