Sunday 3 April 2011

My Pillar of Strength

If you ever wondered who I turned to during that lowest moments of my life? = My precious little daughter who was just 7 years old at that time.
She was there for me to lend me her shoulders for me to cry on. She hugged and kissed me and told me her I-love-yous that made all my heartaches bearable. And most importantly, from the moment I could think straight (which was perhaps several hours later after I found out about the affair), I made a pact to myself.
I told myself - my life from then on will be for this little girl. And miraculously, this internal strength came back. The strength to live and to continue living. The strength to stand up and walk again.
From then on, I knew I was not alone. I have this little girl who needs me to care for her. And I have those little hands to help me through life.

No comments: