Wednesday 20 April 2011

Flirting Makes You Feel Good!

One morning, a few days after I found out about my Cheating Husband's affair, I woke up feeling so energized and alive. I had set my mind that I was not at the losing end, he was. And those were the days when the Cheating Husband was desperately trying to woo me back.

On the way to the office, I stopped for gas. I was filling up the tank when a car stopped just opposite me and an attractive man, I think in his 40s, wearing a smart black suit came out. He fumbled with his keys, his mind obviously elsewhere and walked to the cashier, oblivious to the fact that I was watching him. I think he then realised that he was being watched, slowed his pace and looked at me. Our eyes locked. I didn't lower my gaze, as I would always do. I kept it 3-4 seconds longer than I should. Then, I slowly looked down and smiled.
Was it a flirt? I don't know! But I have not felt that sexy for ages (and ages). I finished filling up the tank, saw the man going back to his car, all the while aware that his eyes were on me. I didn't look up. But I kept that smile on my lips.
As I drove away, I saw him looking at my car from the rear view mirror. That felt great!!!

No comments: