Friday 3 June 2011

Giving It Another Shot

Happy times surpassed sad times. That's the basis of my judgement for giving this marriage another chance. I took 2 weeks leave from my marriage. Put my wedding ring on top of my jewelery box. And put on this - "whatever" attitude. I spent nights sitting in the garden looking at the stars. It was such a big decision. After almost a decade of being together, taking the break seemed liberating.
But there were many things that I missed. Our talks, our laughs, our worries, our happiness... I finally decided that the bitch was not worth it. If she was, my Cheating Husband would have left me for her.
That final night, I took my wedding ring and wore it back on my finger. My Cheating Husband saw it, took me in his arms and we kissed.
We are giving this a second chance...

No comments: